Ok so my x asked me for space late Jan.. (look up my threads for the whole story and please post thanks) so I started hanging out witg my Hs friend and I found out he's married and has a baby so I was at his house and while we where talking about the break up he says well even my wifes sister broke up.. So the next day I see her sister and she's very attractive all my type..

The bf is some total arrogant loser with money from his parents and he broke up with her she begged him and he took her back under the condition that he gets to do whatever he want s and she can't call him or question him especially on weekends..

Anyway they got back together and I'm sure it won't last... My thing is I like her and would like to talk to her but don't know if I should... I mean she's my best friends sister in law and I don't want any heat... I don't think my gf is coming back n I need to move on.. How should I approach this?!

ahaha ^^ a good question indeed. I'm personally somebody who would follow my own principles above all else, regardless of how others would take those actions.

The question is what exactly is "moving on" to you? What do you -want- to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived