What Should I Do?

There is this girl I have dated before. I think she has always been interested in me but since she isn't in college anymore we don't really get to see each other. My problem is it seems like shes hiding me. The reason why I say this is because she will call me... if I happen to miss her call and only 15 minutes go by I'll try to call her back and she don't answer... then after 15 20 mins go by I'll finally get a call back. She sais shes staying with an ex but shes being to clingy also it seems shes trying to get me jealous by telling me about all these people who are interested in her but doesnt seem to know what to do or that she really wants them. The other night she calls me around 2:30 in the morning sounding really upset. All this tells me is that she waitsto be alone to talk to me... I'f she calls me and I dont answern then I call back.. if shes around a girl she wont pick up... like shewaits until she is alone. I don't see why she comes to me when shes upset and flirts and then asks me what I think about her, what comes to my mind. I have tried asking her do you have feelings for me and she said well I have feelings for all my friends, I like all my friends meaning she always likes more than one person and when she settles down and dont push ppl away she ends up hurt. I tried asking have you ever had feelings for me like more than a friend and she said I'm not sure my memory is bad and my feelings get jumbled. It seems like she likes to tease me,push me away but comes to me, like confides in me. It is very frustrating how her behavior is. One time she kept wanting me to move in with her but to me I feel like well she don't really show me enough interest if she does like me and never expresses how she feels like it's hard for her but wants me to move in with her? so I'm not sure if she likes me more than a friend and is avoiding it or what. Lets say I do want to be serious with her and try to make a relationship work... what could I do and what does it seem like whats going on?

Thanks in advance,

- Jamie ](*,)

This girl is sooooo... playing with you. She sounds totally self involved and VERY imature. Ditch her. Ditch her now. Try for a relationship again in about 10 years, when she can be honest with you and honest with herself about what she wants.

I don't know why she's soo afraid, makes no sense but thanks hun.

Archived