Eaten a lot of walnut oil while I avoid nuts and especially walnuts b/c of chance life dangerous.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're not feeling good, you should go to the doctor. Since it's been 5.5 hours I would think you will be ok, but I'm not a doctor. It's better for you to see a professional.

I immediately walked to the hospital. Decided to wait around there (the street of the hospital) till about an hour ago (to let a friend take some sleep at my room, a friend who stayed with me).

I did not subscribe myself at the emergency. Did not eat much yet that day and they gave me the choise to subscribe but the almost only thing they could offer me then is to observate me (during night, I think. It's night now here btw). But there I did not had an heavy reaction yet while I stood there they said I'd probably be fine in case I'd go home. And that I can return if I feel worse.

Why are you eating walnut oil if you think you are a

Allergic to walnuts? You've asked similar questions before.

Are you having symptoms that might indicate you are having an allergic reaction?

Sometimes still itching feeling or just like if there's pressure around my throat.

Why are you eating walnut oil if you think you are a

Allergic to walnuts? You've asked similar questions before.

Are you having symptoms that might indicate you are having an allergic reaction?

B/c I trusted them and felt really hungry so wanted to eat and I visit that place almost daily.

Thank you. I think the same. But prefer to stay awake a few hors b/c of this anyway. So I'm sure I notice it quickly if things are going worse. Just took an extra half of an allergy tablet btw. Also took an half about after half an hour I've eaten the oil.

Archived