advice needed please

guitar123

The bground is we had a 2 year relationship and she ended it in december. She said she was unsure what she wanted. She also said she resented me a little bit bc she fought and pleaded for me to be the way I am now, and apparently I've come around since we ended. I have had the time since the relationship ended to work on me and I'm a lot better for it, but I still want her back, she makes me so happy. Her gma passed away recently and I went up to dallas to support her and was perfect, I wanted to be there for her. I feel it was the wrong choice bc it feels like now it pushed her away.

Where I'm at now I just moved to the same city, like 2 blocks away. She wants to hang out a lot and when we do we still hug and kiss and she initiates it. Before I moved, she called me to come over but I wasn't able to and the next night she came over to my place and things felt great. The next day we met up for lunch and it wasn't what I had hoped. We got on the topic of the relationship, and she said she feels fine without me. She also said she loves me but is not in love with me at the moment. I'm thinking of going NC, bc she may feel that way bc I havnt given her much to miss. I don't know to either pursue that, or keep letting her come to me, and things will work themselves out. I also don't know how to bring up the NC to her if I do decide that's the best way. I just feel kind of hopeless...

Why does she resent you? What do you mean you had to change into the way you are now? No comprende senor. I don't get it. She still hugs and kisses you.. * * * yet she says she's fine without you? Maybe she just wants a play pal..a time-filler bf???

Archived