she said the M word...

last weekend me and some friends were celebrating my mate graduating medical school. we all got carried away and ended drinking way too much. one of my mates drunkenly started ranting about how he was going to marry his girlfriend of four years. my girlfriend was with us and whispered in my ear "you can't say that" with a disappointed look on her face.

now don't get me wrong I'm falling for this girl. but we've only been dating for a couple of months and I haven't even told her I love her yet. the only reason Im not completely freaking out is because she was hammered (she's a complete light weight and tried keeping up with everyone for the celebration). was this just a drunken statement or what? Im afraid to bring it up, I do love her but Im not ready for that.

last weekend me and some friends were celebrating my mate graduating medical school. we all got carried away and ended drinking way too much. one of my mates drunkenly started ranting about how he was going to marry his girlfriend of four years. my girlfriend was with us and whispered in my ear "you can't say that" with a disappointed look on her face.

now don't get me wrong I'm falling for this girl. but we've only been dating for a couple of months and I haven't even told her I love her yet. the only reason Im not completely freaking out is because she was hammered (she's a complete light weight and tried keeping up with everyone for the celebration). was this just a drunken statement or what? Im afraid to bring it up, I do love her but Im not ready for that.

In my opinion, it was kind of stupid for her to say that considering that you've only been dating for a few months. I think that comment she overheard about your friend getting married just made her envious.

Archived