Can You....

Completely lose all sexual attraction to an ex? Regardless of whether you're the dumper or dumpee? Even though I'm over all of my exes bar my recent ex...I think I would still find them all sexually attractive still if I saw them. I'm just curious if you can totally lose all of those feelings towards an ex or if theyre always there in a way...

Hm I don't really know. I've lost attraction to a few ex's from a long time ago. My recent ex though I haven't seen her in a long time I'm sure I would still be attracted to her. Actually, and this may be bad, most of the girls I'm attracted to resemble my recent ex in some way physically.... hmmm.

Completely lose all sexual attraction to an ex? Regardless of whether you're the dumper or dumpee? Even though I'm over all of my exes bar my recent ex...I think I would still find them all sexually attractive still if I saw them. I'm just curious if you can totally lose all of those feelings towards an ex or if theyre always there in a way...

Possibly, but that could also depend on what you broke up for. For instance, if someone cheated on you and broke your heart you might still find them attractive from afar. But if came down to getting close with that person, you wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

Archived