And the Fears Come to Life.

Le MX5

The girl I love, she knows now. I tried to talk to her, she said "Leave me alone" when I tried to ask her a question.

This is like a freakin' repeat of what happened with another girl, but the other girl wasn't a friend..

Freaking hell, she hates me over 3 simple words? Even though I love that girl, it's frickin' pathetic..

My friend told me I should tell her, and that she's not the kind of person to hate a person, but now I think my friend is a freaking moron.

Venting feels good. UGH!

At 13...the most mature girl you know is probably still really immature-tho.

Don't talk to her for awhile if she is treating you like crap-no need to be mean back. Right now she's acting like a baby.

Later if she comes up to you and tries to talk to you you maybe you can get some answers about why she is acting like that. But for now- Just worry about your friends and your schoolwork.

She's one of the most mature girls I know, which is why I'm so pissed off!

At 13?

I doubt it.

Not saying there's no such thing as mature young people.

But when I was 13, I was very moody, immature, and flipped people off.

Sounds familiar?

I would leave her alone.

At 13?

I doubt it.

Not saying there's no such thing as mature young people.

But when I was 13, I was very moody, immature, and flipped people off.

Sounds familiar?

I would leave her alone.

She doesn't cuss, lie, use the finger, or get in trouble at school, if that's not mature, then I don't know what is.

She doesn't cuss, lie, use the finger, or get in trouble at school, if that's not mature, then I don't know what is.

Being mature is being respectful to everyone and treat people how they like to be treated back.

If she doesn't respect people, then she's immature.

Or maybe she's just a regular 13 year old girl who is battling with a lot of personal issues like her body image, her sexuality, etc.

It gets frustrating and girls at that age take it out on everyone.

I don't get it? When you told her you loved her, why does she hate you for?!?!

I didn't exactly tell her, I was about to, I got nervous (I thought this stuff would happen, which it did.), so then my friend told her.

I asked her what he said to her, then she told me to leave her alone. I don't know why she hates me, but it's irrational hatred.

Being mature is being respectful to everyone and treat people how they like to be treated back.

If she doesn't respect people, then she's immature.

Or maybe she's just a regular 13 year old girl who is battling with a lot of personal issues like her body image, her sexuality, etc.

It gets frustrating and girls at that age take it out on everyone.

She does respect people. She's not two faced, doesn't talk behind people's backs, and stuff like that.

Do you think maybe she has a boyfriend?

Or already likes someone else?

No.

irrational hatred.

Haha! I like that. Nice choice of words. I have no idea what possibly could make her hate you. That's girls for ya!

Yeah

Maybe she is scared of your feelings and is pushing you away as a result.

Give it a couple more years. Hopefully people will be more receptive to you when you are all a bit older!

I don't know why she'd be scared. I had a crush on her last year also, she didn't tell me to leave her alone when I talked to her.

Maybe she just doesn't like you? Really you're in like what, middle school, so things aren't that complicated. People aren't ready for relationships at that age, and are generally (99%) really immature. It's natural to think of yourself or other as mature, but you're really not.

Just find some friends to hang out with or something, that's what I did at 13. Or maybe play video games, girls shouldn't bother you.

Maybe she just doesn't like you? Really you're in like what, middle school, so things aren't that complicated. People aren't ready for relationships at that age, and are generally (99%) really immature. It's natural to think of yourself or other as mature, but you're really not.

Just find some friends to hang out with or something, that's what I did at 13. Or maybe play video games, girls shouldn't bother you.

Well duh, she doesn't like me.. Not EVERY middle schooler is an immature moron, like you've said..

She doesn't like you, at least not like that. It sounds like you and your friend had her in the awkward situation of not only telling her you liked her, but with your friend as an audience. For the future, if you want to tell a girl you like her, don't bring your mate, and try not to get into a situation where he blurts it out for you. Even if the girl likes you back, what is she supposed to say with your friend standing there gawking? Hell, part of this girl's reaction could be the embarrassment of not knowing what to say with someone else observing you both.

She doesn't hate you. Chances are she's just embarrassed, caught off guard and upset that she was put on the spot. Give it a little time and she'll be back to normal. Learn from it, move on.

She doesn't like you, at least not like that. It sounds like you and your friend had her in the awkward situation of not only telling her you liked her, but with your friend as an audience. For the future, if you want to tell a girl you like her, don't bring your mate, and try not to get into a situation where he blurts it out for you. Even if the girl likes you back, what is she supposed to say with your friend standing there gawking? Hell, part of this girl's reaction could be the embarrassment of not knowing what to say with someone else observing you both.

She doesn't hate you. Chances are she's just embarrassed, caught off guard and upset that she was put on the spot. Give it a little time and she'll be back to normal. Learn from it, move on.

I didn't bring him, he was just there, and he knew I was planning to tell her. I even told him not to tell her. I want to kill him right now..

I'd be embarrassed too, if the most hated kid in the school loved me, oh wait, I do love myself.

I asked her what he said to her, then she told me to leave her alone. I don't know why she hates me, but it's irrational hatred.

She doesn't hate you. When you get a lil older you'll realize there are a million emotions that lie between love and hate.

But it seems like what you said to her-thru your friend-made her feel uncomfortable or weird for some reason. This is not your fault tho, so don't feel bad.

She is not handling her feelings very well, thats all-and being mean to you is not cool.

I didn't bring him, he was just there, and he knew I was planning to tell her. I even told him not to tell her. I want to kill him right now..

Well, what I said still applies, if you're going to try and talk to a girl you like, try to do it in private.

I'd be embarrassed too, if the most hated kid in the school loved me, oh wait, I do love myself.

You apparently have at least one friend, from what you've said, so I doubt you're the most hated kid in school. Don't be melodramatic - she'll be over it in a couple of days, so don't beat yourself up about being 'hated'. It was just an uncomfortable situation, it's all a learning experience.

Well, what I said still applies, if you're going to try and talk to a girl you like, try to do it in private.

You apparently have at least one friend, from what you've said, so I doubt you're the most hated kid in school. Don't be melodramatic - she'll be over it in a couple of days, so don't beat yourself up about being 'hated'. It was just an uncomfortable situation, it's all a learning experience.

I hope she'll get over it. If not, damn.

I hope she'll get over it. If not, damn.

Of course she will.

Hate, even if she was feeling it, which she isn't, is a very strong emotion. To feel that way about someone they have to be very important in your life, even for bad reasons. If she's simply not interested in you then hating you would be far more time and energy than your position in her life deserves.

Ergo, her feelings about this are likely not very strong and will blow over in a short space of time.

Of course she will.

Hate, even if she was feeling it, which she isn't, is a very strong emotion. To feel that way about someone they have to be very important in your life, even for bad reasons. If she's simply not interested in you then hating you would be far more time and energy than your position in her life deserves.

Ergo, her feelings about this are likely not very strong and will blow over in a short space of time.

Well if they are strong, only 3 months till I never have to see her again, but w/e.

Archived