EX is still going to play

So my ex played softball with my mom and my moms friends while we where still dating/going through the break-up.....She asked during the break-up if she should quit the team, I said no way, just finish out the season and if where not back to together then dont play next year...that simple right...

So there starting to put together this years team, and my ex is obviously on the email list...she replied that she wants to play....

I havent talked to her in 4 months about, not really keeping track anymore, Im pretty much over it....more givin up on it since she jumped into a relationship a week after the break up......She knows I go watch my Mom play as much as possible....

Just any thoughts or ideas on why shes doing this?? She has other friends that play on other teams in different leagues, why did she choose to play with my mom?? They dont talk BTW....

I guess it will be interesting come spring time....

I'm aure you're at least 10% of the reason why she is doing this. Her boyfriend and family will probably be there one game or another and this presents a slightly awkward situation for you. She has the upper hand right now in that she has you wondering why she is doing this.

Ignore her until she initiates communication. If she does, just be courteous. If she doesn't, put it in the back of your mind. Take advantage of this situation as a test to your character a bit. If you can manage this slight awkwardness, you are only further confirming your conclusion of breaking up and getting over an ex.

Thanks bro I hear what your saying.

I had no intention of making any contact due to this or causing a scene when Im at the game.....Im more worried that its just going to set me back....

Its not till mid april so a lot can happen from now until then...WHO KNOWS!!

Thanks again much appreciated.

Archived