Does he want me to call him?

kiwifly

Tricky. He's left the ball in your court by saying 'keep in touch!'

Is it a mobile number? Maybe you could text him something very light-hearted like asking if he wants a lift to dance class next week or something, and see how it goes from there.

Personally I would normally leave the 'first text' to him, but he's literally said you should keep in touch, so if you don't you run the risk of him thinking you're not interested, and at the same time if neither of you gets in touch before the next class then it may be even more awkward with both of you wondering why neither of you called.

What's his problem? He should call. Maybe he threw out the "keep in touch" comment as a feeler to see if you are still interested in getting together. Or maybe he's a little shy and socially awkward (hard to believe though if he's taking dance class)

OR

maybe he wants you to call so that you dont get any ideas that it's a date or anything....

Hmmm, I didn't really answer your question did I?

Tricky. He's left the ball in your court by saying 'keep in touch!'

Is it a mobile number? Maybe you could text him something very light-hearted like asking if he wants a lift to dance class next week or something, and see how it goes from there.

Personally I would normally leave the 'first text' to him, but he's literally said you should keep in touch, so if you don't you run the risk of him thinking you're not interested, and at the same time if neither of you gets in touch before the next class then it may be even more awkward with both of you wondering why neither of you called.

See I was thinking this way too! But most people are saying I should wait just incase. I do have a feeling that he is interested though. The way he acts when he is around me and how he looks at me when we talk make me think he does, even though he has not called yet.

He gave me his business number so I can't text.

One thing that is making me want to reach him is the fact that I'll be missing our next class. I told him this right before he said to keep in touch. He asked when I was going and coming back...I was thinking of calling him when I got back so that it wouldn't be two weeks until I get another chance to talk to him.

Should I just wait for him to call ?

Archived