Getting better, but still hoping

For more details, you can read my first post.. thank you!!

Okay, I am doing really good. I am smiling, I am laughing, I am meeting new people... but I just cant stop thinking at the end of the day, that hes the one. I deleted him off facebook so I cant see his stuff, but his settings are to where you can still see his stuff, so i stalking him still. I try not to... but When he broke up with me the first time and hung out with this girl he works with, he came crawling back saying he felt nothing for her. He said he didnt even have an attraction. well he went drinking last night for a friends 21st.. I know this because I am really good friends with his good friends. His best friend is actually dating my best friend.. so its like a big jumbled mess. anyway. I went on his wall and saw " Sorry I was in bed by 9:30, so I didn't get your text last night. haha sorry but call me today!" from the girl who works with him. don't you think if you came crawling back once, you wouldn't make the same mistake? She still talks to her EX every day. they are " best friends" even though, i don't know how that can happen when they just broke up 3 months ago. Every guy I met so far just wants to get in my pants.. and I don't want that.. I actually want to meet someone that is interested in me... do these types of rebounds usually last? I mean we both have never been with anyone else, so I know we have to experiment sometime I guess.. but is there a chance he will be back? I talked to my two best friends about the hole mess, and they went to high school with us, and they say hes gonna regret it because its just not " him" to be like this. they really think hes gonna regret it. I know the whole if hes gonna regret it, are you even gonna take him back? Truth is, I really don't know. I would love to say no and move on with my life. I just want him to know the mistake he has done, if you get my drift.

I really appreciate all the help!! thank you!

I think you shouldn't expect him to regret his decision or wish from him to do so.

I know that is a natural feeling when someone has wronged you

but if you are able to keep that feeling in check you will move on faster

best of luck

You need to block him on Facebook and not just delete him. Blocking him will prevent you from seeing his profile (unless you purposely go and unblock him), it will prevent him from seeing your profile, and it will also keep you from seeing any wall posts, picture comments, etc. you or him make on mutual friends' profiles. Not knowing whats going in the ex's life is a little tough to get used to, but for the most part, you are better off not knowing...

You are better off beginning No Contact. Change your phone number, e-mail address, screennames, etc. Trust us ENA members who have started No Contact too late in the break up and the ex gains a lot of control over the whole thing. Take control now and keep him wondering about what you are doing and begin No Contact. Let him beg you and ask you why you are being cold hearted... Its not his problem. Ignore his begging and his demands for answers. You don't have to explain anything to him.

Archived