Odysseus

My girlfriend, who I love deeply, and I have a great sex life (on both sides). Occasionally, I get the feeling she's attracted to other women. I think the idea that she may have these feelings is really sexy.

We have talked about our fantasies in the past, particularly those fantasies involving just the two of us, but we have not really talked about others (like eroticism with other people besides the two of us, etc.).

Now I'd be all into this talk, but she is pretty shy about some of these things. I don't typically fantasize about just me and other people. Mine are more about the two of us sharing the experience together. Any advice on getting her to open up a bit? I realize I might be off on what she's feeling, and projecting my own fantasies onto her. I don't want to turn her off by approaching this the wrong way.

I personally am not into threesomes at all. It's just not really something I would really like. I just don't think I would want to share my girlfriend with anyone else like that, guy or girl. To me it's just really threatening- is he/she better than me?

If I was ever going to do a threesome I would want to be outside of a relationship and it be casual sex no strings attached.

I personally am not into threesomes at all. It's just not really something I would really like. I just don't think I would want to share my girlfriend with anyone else like that, guy or girl. To me it's just really threatening- is he/she better than me?

If I was ever going to do a threesome I would want to be outside of a relationship and it be casual sex no strings attached.

Oh...I don't really know that I would want to do a threesome. This is fantasy talk only and how to open a conversation with her about these things. Thanks!

I would recommend taking her to strip club and see if she is really into females. I took my wife to strip club and got her lap dance. She didn't like it so I would never expect her to be into threesome.

Happyfrank, not everyone's turned on by strip clubs!

I'd probably bring it up as a joke, but see how she responds. If you're a sarcastic or open person in general, you can probably get away with it. Is there a celebrity you both like? Like, if she says "wow, Megan Fox is so hot, I'd do her!" and then you can follow up with, "Can I hold you to your word on that?"

Happyfrank, not everyone's turned on by strip clubs!

I'd probably bring it up as a joke, but see how she responds. If you're a sarcastic or open person in general, you can probably get away with it. Is there a celebrity you both like? Like, if she says "wow, Megan Fox is so hot, I'd do her!" and then you can follow up with, "Can I hold you to your word on that?"

Ha ha ah....actually, Megan Fox was one of the girls she's commented on. Very funny!

Archived