what should I do...do i give him space or let him go?

my current boyfriend and I were together for 3 years and I am his first gf. I moved in with him after few months of seeing each other.. We met in 2006. We enjoyed each others company, sex was good, even tho we had fights yet we had each other. Our fights would mostly be about my past which bothered him because I have had partners and he hasn't. I have had a past that I am not proud about. I treated him like a king. I loved him so much even tho sometimes I thought I wasn't good enough for him because of the fights we would have. I given up my friends which were mostly guys because I felt that he would feel jealous or insecure I did everything to make this relationship work. I had a past that I didn't tell him because I thought that I would lose him if I did. In 2008 I had gone pregnant because I didn't take the pill . We had decided to keep it but later he thought that we aren't ready and we are not responsible enough so I had got the abortion done. Later, things took a turn I was depressed for a while and whenever I cried to him about the abortion he would say grow up you little baby. But I didn't care I was still there for him as I loved him and I thought that we have each other everything will be fine. I didn't have the nerves to tell him about my past which as that in high school I had gone for a trip to Washington and I had married a guy and 2 days later I thought it was a mistake and we had got a annulment because the marriage didn't really take place. this was before my boyfriend. in 2008 in dec a guy that we get weed from wanted to talk to me about his wife as he thought that I would be able to talk to him about his wife and I had agreed as I thought that it would be a way to talk about my relationship and my boyfriend which I didn't tell him because I knew he would get mad or break up with me but I had to talk to someone or get a guys point of view and it happened to be him. in Dec. the day I decided no matter what I am going to tell my boyfriend about my past marriage which is my past . I decided I am going to tell him about it because I didn't want to hide it from him and I had got the guts to tell him about it . the next morning when I went to make him breakfast and pack his lunch for work he was on my laptop and seen the pic of my ex hubby and me kissing and before I even had the chance to tell him about it he was snooping on the laptop and found it himself and flipped and broke up with me. he told me to get out. the day he also found out that I hanged out with guy and thought that I cheated on him. He is not giving me a chance because I didn't ever cheat on him. I did everything I cud to make this work as I love him. What should I do please help! we now are now broken up for over 6 months but we still see each other hang out I spend weekends with him and we have sex. but he doesn't want a relationship as he says I have lost his trust all this time I have been doing everything to earn his trust back . What should I do.

Your ex sounds like he has absolutely no trust in you whatsoever. How can a relationship survive like that? How can YOU live with that? It will eat away at you, being in a relationship that destroys you like that. I totally recommend letting him go, and finding a man that actually will make you happy.

Archived