Met her while ago, ran in to her again recently, how do i make a move?

Orange12

So I met this girl at a friends birthday in november. We got along pretty well and ended up chatting the whole night. Anyways, I was interested in her, but I didn't see her around at all so I kinda gave up on it.

A couple of weeks ago I ran into her on my way to class and I've ran into her a couple times since then as well. We've always said hey whats up, but seeing as we're on the way to class theres no real opportunity to talk. I really want to get to know this girl better and maybe even ask her out on a date, but I don't know how given that I don't get any chances to talk to her.

Any advice?

The next time you see her on the way to class you have to forcibly break the routine of just saying what's up to each other and moving on. You must say, "Just a second. I'm tired of always just saying what's up to you. You're pretty cool, so give me your number right now so we can meet up and talk!" Say it jokingly with a smile, so she doesn't think of you as a weirdo and if she's a cool girl, she'll give it to you.

Hi!

I think flat out asking her for her number might be a bit too intense. Maybe you should slow down the next time you meet her. Get clear eye contact, turn towards her, and strike up a short conversation. "How are things going?". Get to know eachother a little, and see if you have anything in common. But keep it brief if she seems in a hurry. So many girls back out if you go straight to the point (story of my life In time, it might seem natural to ask her if she wants to grab some lunch or a coffee.

Good luck!

Wolf

Hi Wolf,

I tend to agree with you suggestions, but the problem is a hallway conversation is difficult as we're both between classes, and I've essentially already tried what you suggested but we both just end up going our separate ways. As for interests and whatnot I already sorta covered that when I first met her.

Archived