Very personal.. ladies please be honest!

I can't believe I'm asking this.. but here goes

I lovvee women & when it comes down to having sex/making love.. I usually am the one doing the favor. I am so nervous that she will not like the texture or how my ..vagina looks. My vaginas not HUGE by no means but always my lips have been bigger than my partners( only been with two women) & them relationships didn't last. Its easy for me to enjoy pleasuring her b/c its just so cute but im scared she wont enjoy me. AM I being paranoid??

anyone know how I feel ?

They come in all shapes and sizes, so unless you're abnormally large, I wouldn't think it's a problem. Smaller ones might be 'cute' but in reality people are all different.

Someone posted a link here ages ago that was a site basically picturing all the different varieties of vagina you get. There were three main types, I can't remember the names but it was pretty interesting

I can't believe I'm asking this.. but here goes

I lovvee women & when it comes down to having sex/making love.. I usually am the one doing the favor. I am so nervous that she will not like the texture or how my ..vagina looks. My vaginas not HUGE by no means but always my lips have been bigger than my partners( only been with two women) & them relationships didn't last. Its easy for me to enjoy pleasuring her b/c its just so cute but im scared she wont enjoy me. AM I being paranoid??

anyone know how I feel ?

If she loves you for you and wants to be with you, things like this won't matter. And what do you mean you're the one doing the favour? Aren't things reciprocated or is this the reason why you've usually been the giver?

Archived