Getting frustrated with her...feeling disappointed...

dinozzz

Hey folks.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 14 months now. I am 19 and she is 18, and we are both virgins still. I love her very much and I know she loves me back, but there is something that is upsetting me and making me a little frustrated...

Thing is, I'm a pretty sexual guy. I love to touch her and kiss her all over and everything. However, she has told me that she has never really felt any sexual urges, and she has never masturbated or anything like that she claims...but when I started touching her and went down on her for the first time she really liked that and she came at least 8 times that day. I have since then gone down on her many many times.

I love doing that--I love pleasing her and making her feel good in that way, though I guess she doesn't feel the same way about me...not once has she made me come. I don't know if she's afraid or what, but she has sucked on me a little bit just to 'tease me' it seems and she stops after like 10 seconds...still she hasn't even done that in a long time and she never seems to have much sexual interest in me, though when I offer to lick her she almost never refuses...

So, this is a little frustrating...I mean it would be nice to get something in return...I have rubbed myself off when I was going down on her, but that's not really something I want to do the rest of our relationship. I've made little comments here and there about her returning the favor for me but she usually just says "oh you're so silly!!" and changes the subject

We have sorta tried sex I guess...but I can't get it in because her vag is too small and trying to put it in is painful for her. Since I don't want to hurt her, I don't really do that...

Am I wrong for getting upset about this? I am starting to feel disconnected from her because it's seeming like she has no sexual interest in me and I guess it makes me feel bad when I have made her orgasm at least a hundred times in the past 6 months when I first started going down on her / touching her there and she has not once done anything in return for me. I feel like the main character in the movie "I Love You Man", if anybody here has seen that.

I don't know how to say anything to her about it without making her feel bad...a friend recommended to me that I stop all sexual contact with her until we figure things out...and I'm seriously contemplating that because I'm not happy right now.

Thoughts?

Edit: by the way I have initiated practically all of our sexual experiences besides kissing. She loves kissing.

Vagina's stretch. Have you tried prepping her intensely, making her cum a lot first and getting her very wet, possibly even using lube, before trying to have sex with her? If you're trying to stick it in, that might be why it feels too small. Trust me though, she's going to push a baby out of that thing one day so unless she has an actual medical condition, she should be able to accommodate a penis.

It seems odd to me that when you suggest she return the favour, she laughs it off as if you're being ridiculous.

Are you sure she doesn't have any issues with sex? Like a bad past experience?

I feel like the main character in the movie "I Love You Man", if anybody here has seen that.

I don't know how to say anything to her about it without making her feel bad...a friend recommended to me that I stop all sexual contact with her until we figure things out...and I'm seriously contemplating that because I'm not happy right now.

Thoughts?

Edit: by the way I have initiated practically all of our sexual experiences besides kissing. She loves kissing.

hahahahaha thats funny. i also like the toast his man friend gave hinting she should return the favor lol..

maybe in your case instead of hinting and letting her change the subject dont let her ease of out of the topic and confront it head on. shes getting away too easy and youre letting her while she reaps the benefits.

i dont know if withholding the goods is a smart idea. two resentful sexually frustrated ppl is never good, 2 people in a relationship that should be able to talk about their issues openly is though.

it seems like your silently suffering for the sake of making her happy while you lack what you need in the process. theyre definitely needs to be a serious talk about this. dont let her dodge the convo, you need answers after a year of dating.

The thing I have learned about getting blowjobs is that they are not a subtle thing.They are not something that you hint at. The mistake you made here is beating around the bush, so to speak. And it looks like you did it hundreds of times with no reciprocation.

Next time things get a little hot, just tell her you want a blowjob. Say it without hesitation and say it like you mean it. Don't hint anything. Her response, whatever it is, will tell you a lot about her. And your confident approach will tell her a lot about you. She'll know what kind of man she is with. And she will respect you more for that.

No matter what happens, stay confident, don't lose your cool, and enjoy it if she lets you have control over the process. The way you tell a woman what you want matters tremendously. Body language and all. Your confidence may drive hers.

Archived