She likes me but shes not showing it

Theres this girl that likes me but doesn't seem really into me. She never texts me or calls me but when I call her/text her she gets back at me right away. I don't want to overdo it and end up looking desperate/needy. I already took her out on a date and gave her a kiss on the lips after but she just stood there. I like her alot and haven't heard from her since the date.

Maybe she's interested in you but wants to take it slower than you. Maybe she's not interested in dating you or maybe she's just wasn't in the mood at the time when you kissed her? It could have been a few things so you just have to troubleshoot the real reason. Honestly, I think she just wants to take things slower.

yeah but theres no contact with her though . Its always me making the move to contact her. Usually when girls like me I usually wait for them to call/text me and I would also text/call them randomly. This one is different but is definitely my type & best looking one out of all my exs

Theres this girl that likes me but doesn't seem really into me. She never texts me or calls me

gave her a kiss on the lips after but she just stood there..

I think you answered your own question. She doesn't seem overly interested, hence she doesn't bother contacting. She may like you, but not in that way.

Capricorn3 speaks the truth. Some women are nice in that they will never outright reject a guy. In this type of situation, the guy thinks she's interested, since she hasn't said "no". Her actions tell all. I would leave this one alone and move on.

Theres this girl that likes me but doesn't seem really into me. She never texts me or calls me but when I call her/text her she gets back at me right away. I don't want to overdo it and end up looking desperate/needy. I already took her out on a date and gave her a kiss on the lips after but she just stood there. I like her alot and haven't heard from her since the date.

All girls are like that. They never take the initiative to call or text first, they don't want to show that they are intrested in any way, they want to seem hard to get and play games. It's usually the guy who has to do all the work, it just the way it is unfortunately.

Not true at all. I know plenty of men who play games.

In what way can men even play games? Men have to initiate every contact and do all the work anyway... A man can't play hard to get or anything like that, because a woman would never ever chase a man.

Archived