I cut my hair

And I feel so much better! I went with a medium haircut, not something too short but not too long, either. I think it suits me (and it looks masculine, too.)

I'd like to thank all the people here who were telling me to cut my hair. I know none of you know what I look like, but I definitely took your advice.

And I feel so much better! I went with a medium haircut, not something too short but not too long, either. I think it suits me (and it looks masculine, too.)

I'd like to thank all the people here who were telling me to cut my hair. I know none of you know what I look like, but I definitely took your advice.

Isn't it weird how little changes make such dramatic differences in our confidence? Good for you and I'm glad you love it.

Now you know that nothing on the inside is ever a good representation of what is the on the inside. You're still you. You just have a different bow on your package.

It's good to hear. Do you dare post pics?

Well, it hasn't really improved my confidence, because most of my lack of self esteem has to do with my beer belly/being fat, and cutting my hair doesn't make me any less heavy. But I think I do look better, so at least it's improved my confidence when talking to people in general (but not girls I'm interested in.)

Umm, no pics. I don't want people here knowing what I look like, because the chances of someone I know in RL reading my posts and realizing I'm a 27 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl is too scary for me. It would be another thing if I was posting about how I was having trouble with a girlfriend...like 97% of the posts here.

Archived