one night standish

mjk12345

I have recently realized there is a small handful of women (5 or 6) who I sleep with, in rotation, when i'm not in a committed relationship. To put another way, I have one night stands with the same women over and over again with a month or two breaks in between. This happened again a few weeks ago, but this time I tried to break the cycle and asked if she wanted to hang out the next day. For the next week she was seemingly busy, then eventually I decided she wasn't interested in me.

My question is, why do I keep being used as a one night stand by the same women?

Not to sound sexist, but I thought that was the kind of thing men did to women not the other way around. In most cases they initiate everything, some even drive several hours to see me.... I'm not obscenely attractive, I'm probably not that amazing in bed, I would rather have a relationship than a one night stand. How have I become a booty-call?

It is hard to pass up sex, especially from someone familiar and comfortable. I understand that I have a choice in the matter. I'm mostly wondering what the intentions of these women my be and why they have those intentions. I am not mad or offended by this situation, just curious why it happens.

How can you get 5/6 women if you're not good in bed??

It happens because it starts off like that. The kind of relationship you have with someone is most often established early on at the very beginning. If you've repeatedly slept together a lot of the mystery is gone to then take her for a date, seduce her and all that.

If you want more than a booty call, you're going to have to pursue more with a woman who you've never slept with. It's hard to go from booty call to relationship unless both people are feeling chemistry. You've got to demand respect in the first place or it's damn near impossible to get it from someone who never had to respect you before.

Archived