I love her but my ex is causing problems

angeleyes1

Hi people I am wondering if anyone can offer any advice on my situation?](*,)

I have just ended my relationship with my girlfriend because of my ex wife (who i was with 5 years). (I am lesbian) I am very upset about this as we both are in love with each other.

I live with my ex wife and work at the same place as her and also live with her girlfriend. My ex wife is my best friend and I get on great with her and her girlfriend, until I met my girlfriend. My ex wife says that my girlfriend is no good for me and that she is manipulating and thinks she is better than everyone.

My ex wife and my girlfriend have had plenty of fall outs and on one drunken occasion they hit each other!

I was with my girlfriend 2 months and really did not want to end this but my ex wife and her girlfriend have told me to do this as they feel they are protecting me. My ex wife says she wont have anything to do with me if i get back with my girlfriend! please help me!

Whoa...time to move out of the ex's place! This is craziness...no true friend would discontinue a friendship because of who their friend is dating. Your ex is the manipulative one, not your recent gf. You need to step out of this situation and get some perspective.

Ya...it seems as though your ex is manipulating you - not your girlfriend.

While friends can be judgemental of our significant others, true friends support us no matter what path we choose. There are no ultimatums in a friendship.

The only one thing is that she shoved me after my ex hit her, no she does not have a criminal record. She is very good looking, sometimes speaks her mind, very independent and is at university to studying to go into a care career... i dont know if this could be any reason why they dislike her. I have other friends who like her though :S Maybe it is because my ex and my girlfriend both speak their mind?

Archived