I am so confused!

freaking

I have been having problems with my kind of fiancee for some a while now. Our main issues is that he is in the military and he does not want to get out for another 20 years. He wants me to go with him and move every 4 years to a new place. I don't really want to move around like that and I told him that I didn't want to go with him for a variety of reasons including the fact that it would break my families heart. Recently he has been begging me to go with him. I still love this man but I know that we don't have a future together. We also keep fighting because he feels I sometimes talk to him "like he is stupid". I don't realize I am "doing it" and today we fought because I am supposed to have an impromptu dinner party with my grandma and with a friend of mine who I went to high school with and who is going to study abroad for a year. When I told him about the dinner party he become angry. He always seems to have a problem with dinner parties or spending time with my friends. I guess I'm not sure why I am writing this but I am so confused. I can't seem to get rid of him because I love being with him but I don't want to go with him and he is not willing to get out and be with me. How do I end this? We live together. I don't want to move back in with my parents or live alone but I don't know anyone I could live with .

You guys will really need to discuss the moving about issue. There might be some compromise he will be willing to make concerning his career. Try to make him realize that it's best raising kids in a stable environment. As for the dinner parties, try to always let him know a week ahead, that's the trick my gf uses for me.

Archived