Sex let me down!

crazyheart22

Ok so last night, my boyfriend and I finally decided we were ready to have sex. It was both of our first times and we did use a condom.

My problem is...it wasnt what I thought. I thought it was supposed to feel really good for me, but it didnt...it just felt like a penis sliding in and out but there wasn't anything that "hit the spot". To be honest, I get more pleasure from him fingering me.

Is this right?

How can we fix this so that it feels better? We tried multiple positions but it was all the same

Please help!

Heh - I feel like I should welcome you to the 'sex havers' club .

Unfortunately, for many women simple thrusting intercourse just doesn't offer that much physical pleasure, just as you experienced. For women (in particular) sex is VERY psychological.. your brain is what needs the stimulation to provide pleasure... otherwise, yeah, things like fingering or rubbing your clit will provide quite a bit more pleasure than just P in V thrusting.

Most women need clitoral stimulation during sex to be able to reach orgasm. Either you or him should do that, and maybe you'll enjoy it more that way.

I'm a firm believer in the practice makes perfect idea lol I thought the same but as we got more comfortable with sex and with eachother we were able to figure out what was best for each of us... who wouldve thought that a chair would do it for us lol just keep working at it and hopefully it will come along just great and you will be able to get what you want out of it

I remember the first time

I didn't enjoy it either .

None of us were getting annnnything out of it.

Sure I was hard and went on for ages but......it was really eh....

Neither of us felt any closer.

Eventually I said "I think we should stop".

lol. why is it movies make it seem like it should be perfect the first time?

Hey.

My first time was very special for me. I did not reach an orgasm but I felt very close to my boyfriend. I noticed that I did not reach orgasm through regular sex for months. It was clitoral stimulation that worked best. Everyone is different and it takes different methods to reach climax. I would try to enjoy the closeness that sexual encounters bring you and you boyfriend, and try different methods to bring you to climax.

Good luck.

Ok so last night, my boyfriend and I finally decided we were ready to have sex. It was both of our first times and we did use a condom.

My problem is...it wasnt what I thought. I thought it was supposed to feel really good for me, but it didnt...it just felt like a penis sliding in and out but there wasn't anything that "hit the spot". To be honest, I get more pleasure from him fingering me.

Is this right?

How can we fix this so that it feels better? We tried multiple positions but it was all the same

Please help!

My first few times were a disaster, by the time I got the condom on I had lost my erection and it might as well have been made out of marshmallow for all the good it was. It was your first time and I found that for the first couple of attempts it was more about learning the mechanics of sex rather than actual satisfaction.

I wouldn't worry about it. Keep cracking and the more you learn each others bodies the better it will be. One day your BF will do something and you'll react, then he knows what he needs to do.

lol. why is it movies make it seem like it should be perfect the first time?

To trick us girls into thinking we are missing out on something and we aren't.

My first time sucked, as did the few following it. If it was your very FIRST time then yeah, it's going to suck. If it was your first time as a couple, it takes a few tries to get use to each other.

Give it a few more tries before you swear it off.

Archived