the ex broke nc 2day

infamous

been broken up for nearly 4 months been lc since then

one week into nc

she started seeing someone right after the break up

she contacts me

i said y are you contacting me

she just said she felt like something was wrong * * *

we had a long convo and she with someone now apparently overweight but he treats her alot better than i did apparently

i told her nc one week ago

she said i still have feelings for you

and then came " i love u but im not in love with "

i dont know wat to makie of this

earlier 2day i said keep in touch but then i thought no and said

i told her i dont think with should have contact im theres no inbetween either we are together or theres nothing she cant be with this guy and call me when she feels like it or wants some attention

i thought about it and before i said keep in touch

but i just called her and said i dont think we should have any contact because your with someone else and theres no in between for me either we are together or theres nothing she got abit angry and said dont call msg or anything to say sorry thats it i said ok

Does she have a reason to believe you would harm yourself or maybe even try to kill yourself?

Can you recall what you did which made her unhappy enough to dump you?

What does stating he is overweight got to do with anything?

What is she trying to say..."He is fat and turns me off a bit physically but still he's treats me better than you?"

The "I love you but not in love with you saying is BS."

If you love someone you won't hurt them and carry on hurting them after saying anything related to loving them.

Hurting someone is not loving someone.

I don't know why you carried out a long conversation with her.

She is with someone else.

Does she have a reason to believe you would harm yourself or maybe even try to kill yourself?

Can you recall what you did which made her unhappy enough to dump you?

What does stating he is overweight got to do with anything?

What is she trying to say..."He is fat and turns me off a bit physically but still he's treats me better than you?"

The "I love you but not in love with you saying is BS."

If you love someone you won't hurt them and carry on hurting them after saying anything related to loving them.

Hurting someone is not loving someone.

I don't know why you carried out a long conversation with her.

She is with someone else.

do you think i was right to say what i said ?

im not going to harm myself

its like she wants the best of both worlds doesnt want to see me but talk to me when she wants

she told me he was overweight

she said i was unstable and not sure what i wanted but it was because of pressure and stress from her to commit which made me like that

when i spoke to her before i said keep in touch but then i thought and said i dnt want to be there whenever she wants me

and as long as she with someone else im not going to be there for her

i just want to know why should would contact me ?

i told her a week ago nc

when i spoke to her 2day i said keep in touch

but then i thought about it i dont want to play 2nd fiddle be there for her when she wants me

i want her back so bad she knows that

was i right to say this ?

i soon as i said it she said the exact thing back to me as if it was a power struggle

There is a lot of emotion flying around at the moment and I think some space between you guys is the only way forward.

Throwing down ultimatiums or pressuring your ex at this stage is not going to do anything but damage your chances of getting back together.

Take the time apart to improve yourself and heal up, as your emotions are getting in the way.

At this stage you just have to leave her to it. I know it's hard but it's the only way forward in my opinion.

Infamous... Your overanalizing this and your searching for answers you might never find.

Agreed

Dude, I know you are hurting but seriously, you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and wasting energy on this girl. The only thing she is doing here is trying to shift the power of control into her hands. You said "We shouldnt speak". Thats you in control. So she panics and feels the need to take it back by saying, DONT TALK TO ME.

Dont worry about whether or not YOU ruined your chances with her. Think about how SHE ruined her chances with YOU.

I know its hard, but forget this girl and her mind games. Ignore any contact from her from here on out. Move forward, heal, find love again in someone who wont pressure you into getting married, who will be okay with letting the relationship naturally progress. Because thats how its supposed to go. There arent timelines in love.

She has those feelings because she is confused ... I have the same problem you have except she hangs out with me an then cries at the end if the night... U need to keep your head busy and stay focused! Set a goal and do everything u planers to do without her.... You can look back at this later and you'll laugh about it like so many people... I'm almost there myself...

One day I feel gret and everyday that goes by I feel better

i spoke 2 her 2day and found out she is really sick her lungs and kidneys are not functioning properly i want to be there for her but i cant im really upset her outlook is 50/50 i cant believe this i want to be by her side but shes with someone else

Ya this is a tough call......

You clearly cannot let her go and focus alot of your time and energy on ways to get her back and how much you love her. Im not sure that going to see her will be good for you, especially if her new boyfriend is there.

If you REALLY need to be there for her and want to see her, text her and tell her you would like to come visit her and ask if she would be okay with that. If so, see if you can arrange a time when the other guy wont be there.

If you go, remember she is sick. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. It will just add further stress.......

If she tells you she doesnt want you to come see her, I hate to be blunt but you will have to get a grip and let her go......

Keep us posted.

Archived