jsd12

My girlfriend and I got in a big fight the other day and she decided that she was just done with me because she couldnt stand the fights anymore. She always would tell me how much she loved me and how i was everything to her but then as soon as this dumb fight occurred she just made this ridiculous decision. im so hurt and lost right now because before the fight she was acting normal and talking and not showing any signs that she didnt want to be with me anymore. Now that we are broken up i have checked her facebook and it seems she has just been moving on already making happy comments, laughing with friends and adding a lot of guys as friends. is she doing this purposely to make me feel worse because that is what it is doing. i am having the worst anxiety attacks about all of this and i just cant stand how she broke my heart. she always promised me she would never do something like this but ofcourse she did. we had been together for about a year and 8 months and i am in college and she is a senior in high school. We have always been a great couple and i thought so in love. but now i miss her so much and i just cant stand how i cant know if she does and if she even is feeling what i am. she basically told me she didnt love me anymore and that just made it that much worse because it was like she was lying to me the whole time. now i dont know what to do because i feel terrible and i cant sleep, eat or do anything because i feel like complete crap. im so frustrated with all this and i keep thinking if i had not started that fight this would have never happened. Does all of this really mean she doesnt care about me anymore and is just having a good time even after all we have been through. Will she ever contact me again because i know i shouldnt because that is bad to do but will she ever do this?? it hurts to think we will never talk or see each other again. She also broke up with me on the phone right after i had sent her this long apology telling her that we should work through this and not end something special but she decided to end it. Why did she noot have the decency to even see me and person again? i hadnt seen her since valentines day 2 weeks before and everything was great then? i just need some help im really confused and i just feel like i wish i didnt have to feel this horrible. any thoughts???:sad:

of course she's addin the guys to make you jealous. you better stay no contact. Read my threads on here. That's what'll happen to you if you play her games. Don't reply to this, just read the threads and realize it's for the best for you. Seriously man. Heck, just read the "I'm so mad" thread if you want to be scared into realizing how much worse this CAN get for you.

the fight was so dumb i got pissed at her because i had planned on visiting her then she texts me and says she has to go to this thing with her family and she purposely said i wasnt invited when my family is always open to her coming places and she does this all the time. so i just got mad and told her that and then she reacted with i cant take this anymore and said she was done. it was so dumb and i was always the best boyfriend to her im lost for words..

Archived