Hi.

I was with my boyfriend for 1 year and 4 months.He was my very first boyfriend. We were really happy together. We saw each other everyday. We even looked for jobs together. And we found one. Then after about 4 months in our relationship. We moved in together. Everything was going well. We were really happy. But then in April we lost our jobs. It was really bad. He did landscaping for awhile. Which helps us pay for our bills and everything. But then he lost that job too. Then I got unemployment that helped for awhile But it wasn't helping much. So I decided to go home. So I left..

He was heartbroken. He begged for me to come back. We were consider broken up at that point. I saw him a couple times. But then noticed my parents didn't like it. They wouldn't even let him hang at my house like old times. So I started to ignore him and to be mean. I didn't know what to do at that time. So I forgot about him. Soon he found someone else. I was totally crushed. I knew I still loved him and everything. I started looking at his myspace. He stopped talking to me for awhile. I got so sick. I've been trying to find ways to get him back. But then. They broke up after a month. Then about 2 weeks later after his broke up. He started texting me again. He told me he missed me. So I took the chance...

I asked him to hang out with me. And we did. He hugged me alot. Told me he missed me. We both cried. Then before he left. He kissed me. But now he doesn't text me much anymore. He says things won't work out since we both are unemployed. And part of the reason is my parents won't let him in the house. He wants to be with me. We are both confused.

I don't know what I should do. I want to be with him more than anything. I've tried going for other guys. It just not the same like it is with him. He makes me happy. And I'm so comfortable with him. He was my best friend. He was so special.

You're gonna have to talk to him and try to resolve things. My parents, who have been married for 20 years, are now in a financial rut. My dad is unemployed, and now we have to get food stamps and be on welfare. Do you see them fighting and breaking up over this? No. They are in this together, like a real couple who truly loves each other, and supporting each other and being there for each other even when times get rough.

Just talk to each other.

Have you been looking for another job? It's hard to get back together after a breakup when there are all these outer stressful factors. Let him know how you feel. If the love is strong enough the 2 of you can survive these circumstances...By the way, isn't there anywhere else you can meet? Why does it have to be at your parents house? Good luck with everything!

We went bowling 3 days ago. And we like hanging at my house. He said he wants to hang out with me today. But first he has to hang with buddy. I don't know if we will be able to hang today.

And my parents won't let me get a job until my unemployment runs out. They want me to save my money for a new car or whatever. ._. He been looking for a job. So he says.

Why would you stay on unemployment if you can make more money working a job? Do they rule what you do? It sounds like your parents treat you like a child in some ways. I hope you get your independence back again soon. That must be tough. Ah well, at least there's no rent to pay right now.

So.. I talk to him yesterday for a minute. He asked to hang out with me on his own. But when I asked if he wanted to come over. He said he can't. So then I asked maybe later. He said hopefully. But he never came back online. Since his phone been dead for 2 days now. Then he came back around at 9 pm ._. Saying that he would hang with me tomorrow which is today. He promised me then signed off. ._.

Now I am wondering. Will he really hang out with me? ._. Maybe he will bail. .-. I don't know.

I don't understand how unemployment is a reason not to have a relationship with someone you love. It's not like he or you are lazy... it's a financial crisis at the moment.

Call me a romantic but if I had someone I loved, who loved me too, it wouldn't matter to me if that person had nothing more than the shirt on their back.

Okay.

So we went out. And we went to Denny's. Just like old times. I paid for the meal. Since I am the one with the money. ._. He told me he missed and he loved me. And that he wants to be with me. We when up to sneak in our old apartment. And he made out which turned into sex. I told him he would regret doing that. Then before I left. He like don't tell anyone. Let's keep our relationship a secret. And see how it goes.

What does that mean? Does he want me to be his gf again. I am so confused right now. ._.

If he didn't mention that he wanted to be serious, then it isn't likely that that's what he's looking for.

You need to make sure that he isn't just in it for sex.

If anything I think you need to speak to him and ask him if you are exclusive again.

keeping relationship secrets to anyone who are close to both of you is not a good sign. really not a good sign. I'm not trying makes you think bad about him. But, it's truth, when men like me doesn't want to reveal what kind of relationship i'm having. the, it's makes me no commitment and i'm not committed to the relationship.

In my opinion, you shouldnt be confused. let's you and him sit down again, speaks out what you feel and what you want from this relationship and makes him speaks out too! Discussing not debating for what i meant. when you have made this clear then, it's easier for you to make decision.

Good Luck angel!

keeping relationship secrets to anyone who are close to both of you is not a good sign. really not a good sign. I'm not trying makes you think bad about him. But, it's truth, when men like me doesn't want to reveal what kind of relationship i'm having. the, it's makes me no commitment and i'm not committed to the relationship.

In my opinion, you shouldnt be confused. let's you and him sit down again, speaks out what you feel and what you want from this relationship and makes him speaks out too! Discussing not debating for what i meant. when you have made this clear then, it's easier for you to make decision.

Good Luck angel!

i agree with this

So. I comforted him about the whole "secret relationship thing. And asked him what he meant by it. He said that he didn't want to tell anyone because he doesn't know it's gonna work out. Which I can understand. We are in a difficult situation right now. We both don't have enough money. So now I'm trying to figure out how we can make this work.

Just when we are out. We never know what to do. What could you do other than sitting in your house. That doesn't cost much money. Or that much gas.

Okay.

About that whole secret relationship thing. I was wrong about. He is very confused right now. I was wrong about that whole thing. I tried talking to him about it. Which was a bad idea. He doesn't know what he wants. And I am just confused and hurt. I still want to be with him. And I know what I want. It just the fact on waiting for him. He also had a rough week with getting in a fight and evertyhing.

I guess what's best to let him think ._.

Archived