She hasn't talked to me in two days.

Zka0954

Me and my GF have been going out for almost 6 months now. We're both 17. We recently spent valentines day together and everything was great. Last weekend she went to another city for a dance thing and I went to a diffrent city to visit family. She's been extremely busy and stressed and has broken out into hives because of it. Latetly though it feels diffrent. Like when I text if feels like i'm one carrying on the conversations and such. She seems to get annoyed much easier while we're texting. Usually she's all bubbly and sends texts saying how much she loves me but lately she has just been texting me and it'll go something like this

"Goodnight baby I love you

"Alright Good Night"

She hasn't even texted me since thursday night. In person at school she seems pretty normal...maybe just a little tired. I know her phone isn't broken. I think it's a little rude to just stop texting me without telling me. I mean she could have least responded to my "Good Night" texts since I know she has some down time at night. I do so much for her and even when i'm stressed out and may not feel like talking I do anyway and don't take it out on her since it's not fair and we're in a relationship. It feels like she's growing more distant. My chick-friend talked to her and she told her she was just stressed and busy and she felt bad for not being able to talk to me. So I may understand her reasons before but what exuse is it for her to not talk to me and not tell me? if she's been too busy to talk she could have at least told me that but she just hasn't been talking to me since thursday night. Why do you think she's doing this? Am I over-reacting since she's stressed and that's it?

Perhaps she just has a lot on her plate right now and nothing else is going on right now for her to talk about. Is she very busy with work or schoolwork? If so, then that is her priority right now and you need to calm down and roll with it. It is probably just a temporary situation.

She could just be losing interest, or since you guys have been going out 6 months she is more comfortable with you and doesn't feel the need to talk everyday. In any case, you will not get a positive outcome if you react indignantly and clingy over the situation. Just wait and see if it straightens itself out and act normally, if she is still barely talking to you within a week then you might just casually bring it up and ask her what's going on.

Perhaps she just has a lot on her plate right now and nothing else is going on right now for her to talk about. Is she very busy with work or schoolwork? If so, then that is her priority right now and you need to calm down and roll with it. It is probably just a temporary situation.

She could just be losing interest, or since you guys have been going out 6 months she is more comfortable with you and doesn't feel the need to talk everyday. In any case, you will not get a positive outcome if you react indignantly and clingy over the situation. Just wait and see if it straightens itself out and act normally, if she is still barely talking to you within a week then you might just casually bring it up and ask her what's going on.

She's busy with a mix of a lot of extra-curricular activities and school work. The thing is I just find it rude that she would just stop talking without telling me, no matter how busy she is. At least say good night back. Oh well I haven't reacted so that's good. She used to want to talk non-stop and now she just sent me text asking if I have done a practice test for school. I feel like she just takes takes takes. Oh well that another topic from this. So anyway she ended up breaking our little non-talking spell with that text and quite honestly i'm a little mad.

Archived