10 minute workout

Alezia

Have any of you followed the 10-minute program by BeachBody (Tony Horton)?

He's the one that does the P90, P90X and P90X plus.

I really wanted to like P90X but I just wasn't at that level... the diet plan was way too intense and so were the million push-ups.

I have the 10-minute workout from him now (haven't tried them yet) but am following their 10 day diet plan.

I actually love this diet plan! I'm following it closely enough (a few equivalent substitutions though).... I've always been a healthy eater though, just that my portions are immense because I always feel hungry. I do feel fine right now though oddly enough.

Anyone could share their results?

What is with all the alien pictures in your post

I like the idea of a 10 minuite workout. But I doubt I am strong enough to really be able to do something that intense. I guess it isn't for everyone. I would like to be able to, but I am already discouraged from what you describe.

If you type zero and x it's a shortcut for alien symbol

As far as P9OX, Insanity and similar programs are concerned, you can, depending on your level, you may be able to get through them but chances are you'll find it very difficult in the beginning to follow through everything.

The most important thing they all stress is proper form to avoid injury and go at your own pace while pushing your limits. The first week of Insanity, I couldn't keep up with most of the workouts with extra breaks in between just trying to catch my breathe. It does get better each week but they are very intense.

Absolutely, you just have to know your limits.

The very first day of Insanity, I threw up pushing too hard, the whole week I could barely walk and thought I injured myself but as three, four weeks have passed by the soreness became less. The first day's first 10-minute warm up felt like a 30-min cardio.

You'll gradually see improvements. It's like following any other exercising program, you're trying to learn the routine at the same time so definitely go with your own pace.

10 minutes is the bare minimum EVER recommended for any fitness anything. it is actually the least amount of cardio that should occur daily. during that 10 minutes you be doing enough cardio to where your herat rate is double than when you are at rest. is it worth it? a lot of people need to do just that since most do nothing, but you should definitely do more. don't cut corners.

Well its intent is that you should do a minimum of 1 CD per day (1o minutes)... but it suggest doing 2 if you are less busy and 3 if possible,

you don't have 30 minutes where you can do 30 minutes? doesn't have to be every day.

Archived