He's Not Coming Back...is He

I'm so sad today. He seems to be so happy, besides the occasional sad status. I tried so hard to be a good girlfriend and I failed. I wasn't good enough. I loved him with all my heart...and now I'm sitting here crying on a Sunday morning--and he's probably off skateboarding or with his frat brothers. My heart hurts so bad that he's not even thinking of me...that he's happier without me. I thought he still loved me, felt like he was in denial. But I'm in denial. An inquisitive call on valentine's day means nothing, even though it's a day for lovers. I don't know why he did it. I really don't.

Tomorrow is a new day.. U never know he could wake up and come around

try nc and see what happens.. I'm in the same boat as u and I don't know what will happen but I can promise you it will get better for you.

Take this time to do the things u wanted to but didn't before because he was there.. Now u have time and freedom enjoy it!

This is my advice to you seeing that you tried to be a good person to him. I can imagine how you feel myself being dumped 3 days before christmas. But remember what you said he's out there enjoying himself and ur home making yourself feeling sorry for your self. Sometimes we just have to let go, when you resist the present moment it becomes your enemy, i mean it consumes you. What ever you do tell your self you have to be happy and remember love is patient and kind and we are dealing with humans who are very dynamic with regards to that they have the capacity to disappoint us. I know you may feel void of love but remember there are several people out there who love you. Now that you dont have him i'm sure you will have enough time to return that love. And remember the law of attraction does work what you give to the universe you will receive. Be patient like i have been,, love your self you will be great. AND DONT CRY it makes you weak. I did and i realised that when i cried i felt worst. REMEMBER-

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

• 7 years later...

I think if he want to go let him go. if he is want to come he will come one day and on that day you will decide that what you want. And don't be sad, you deserve better then him and god want that you will meet him. so thats his day to read and send sad status in hindi and english.

Archived