she doesnt trust me anymore

randomhero600

I love sex ive always loved it and not to sound bad but its very high on my priorities. My girlfriend and i have not had sex for about a month now and i understand its due to medical reasons, even prior to that she felt that she was not sexy, or didnt know how to be romantic in the bedroom but ever sense then she has decided she hates oral sex giving and receiving and slowly becomes less and less sexual she doesn't even flirt or just hint that she wants me anymore. I know she loves me with all of her heart and we planning a wedding and kids and i am very excited about that. But im worried that our sex life will never turn around and that it will be what ruins our relationship. Do i have my head in the right place? Am i thinking too selfishly? I could go the rest of my life not having sex as long as i knew she at least wanted me. But the idea of my bride to be not wanting me sexually is scary. I dont want to lose her over this.

I ruined a 4 year relationship over this very thing. Best girl in world, bar none one the hottest. Friends till this day years after. bring it up to her. Do not marry a non sexual girl, if she doesnt give you head now after you are married you will cheat, Make sure you are always clean, freshly washed and not too much hair free down there. exress your concerns. if she doesnt sacrifice her goofy hang ups for your pleasure NOW she will never do it. Think about no sex or oral for you or her for eternity. Wont work toxic, no no fk no

Archived