my first love

greenalone

hi.. im here to say abt my first love. i met her via yahoo. we became friends and the very first day we understood we got similar tastes and interests. Evn our characters matched. I fell in love with her. I told her via chat.. she didn't accept. But i never gave up. One day we broke wen i asked her for her contact number. She gave me and said she wil never come to meet me. I called her and said sorry..

then she called me daily and me too. One night i proposed her and she accepted it. But one night while we were talking her father caught her and took her phone back. So no calls for one week. Her frnd gave her another phone and she started calling me again. Again her father caught her. Now no contacts.. neither she comes online nor caling me.. what shall i do?

Why is her father having a say in all of this? I just think it's kind of weird that a parent or authority figure that is like a parent not giving their children the freedom to date at that age unless there is some religious background involved in this as well like an arranged marriage.

I am not sure wat to do next. We haven't had contact since last thursday. I am really worried about her. If she is unable to make any contact with me, then something wrong should have happened the night her father caught her. I have been sending some offlines from the very next day. But i haven't got any replies. Please advice.

To my surprise she came online yesterday.. Though she was online for 3 minutes, from her words i knw she missed me so much...

Still she is afraid of her father.. I am sure she came online just to see me.. I am so happy nw.. I am sure she wil come online again ... I am not going to loose her!!!

Thank you guys!!

Archived