why did he tell me he had sex with other girls?

xyzzzz

I met this guy and he was very sweet and honest and loyal,at least he seemed so.We've done everything but we are yet not bf/gf.One day he told me he had sex with another girl.I thought he was joking,pretending to be a "bad boy" so I was totally cool and asked him "oh is she hotter than me" and stuff.But later on he constantly told me he was with this girl last weekend or he'd be with another girl next weekend and he had sex with other girls..So I started to believe that's true and it hurts.I dont know if he really wanna cheat on me why would he tell me? After everything we've done?? But I feel Im not entitled to be mad at him cuz Im not his gf...What is he thinking?

Perhaps he is hinting at you that he does not want a relationship right now without actually having to say that?

Or he may be saying it to extract a reaction from you. I know that some people try to make their boyfriend/girlfriend jealous because jealousy is a sign that they care.

Im never pushing him into a relationship he knows.He has no reason to hint that tho...but jealousy? In this way?It's way out of line isnt it? And I think usually girls like to do that but guys too??

I've had so many guys pretend to be players to get with me. I usually just act bored when they do this or tell them straight up that I don't want to hear about it.

I've had so many guys pretend to be players to get with me. I usually just act bored when they do this or tell them straight up that I don't want to hear about it.

If I understand what the OP is saying, he has already "got" her and is now telling her about sexual encounters with other girls, while they are dating, but not in a "relationship" per se.

Just to throw another possibility in there, perhaps he DOES want to be in a relationship, but doesn't know how/want to be the one to broach it? One (admittedly stupid) way he might do this is to make you feel jealous, and therefore encourage you to push for exclusivity.

Probably not, but it's a thought.

Archived