What do I do how do I cope?

It's quite a long story but.. I was with this guy for 2 years. We lived together and we were great together. I have/had a major attitude toward him toward life. I found out I'm bipolar anyway we had been in a fighing thing for a while and I finally got annoyed. Since we live together I felt trapped and packed up and left. I had no where to go so I moved 2 hours away to live with my sis. This was on the 21st of Feb. By the 23 I was desperate for him back. I called and texted he wouldn't respond.

I drove down to surprise him he wasn't happy but he talked to me. He says he know's i'm sorry and he believes I want to change. He said he had a few days to think and he thinks it's for the best. Well we talked more and he cuddled and stuff then he said give him till Saturday (today) to thnk and decide. He said write a letter to him with pro's and cons'. I did that. He read it and today texts me it won't work. He said he put up with my attitude for far to long. He is so right but it wasn't something I had control over. I have more control now with the meds and he knows that.

He is unwilling to try and I'm dying inside. I picked up and moved and I have to now start over but I don't want to I want him. I need him. He has said I'm the best for him I was the best GF except for the attitude. But he just wants to be alone.

What do I do? I told him I would leave him alone but it's been an hour and Im finding it damn near impossible to do. I am here in an apt alone no friends at all and no job so not even an escape. What do I do??

Please anyone help me find a way to get him back...

I think you may have to accept that you caused him too much pain for him to risk undergoing it again - and that you may have irreparably damaged any love he had for you. I understand how you feel it wasn't your fault because of being bipolar - but that doesn't lessen the damage that was done.

All you can do now is to try and rebuild your life where you are and hope he will miss you enough to risk trying again. Make sure you stay on the meds, be as positive as you can be and keep busy getting your life on track.

Archived