Am I right in thinking she likes me?

Samio16

Ok what it is, I work in a high street store (I don't want to mention any names) and I've been there for about 5 months now! One of the girls there keeps touching my arm and she giggles at the things I say etc. But I don't know if that means anything or what!?

We get on really really well to the point where I've never felt so comfortable around anyone else. She's about 9 years older than me too. Not that age is a huge issue, Although at the moment it is but I can wait another year without giving away the fact that I like her.

But I need to know if the things she does are what I think they are because, yes, I really like her but I don't want to ruin anything we've got already... Am I right thinking she likes me? (Or could grow to like me in time?)

Please help!

Not to be mean, but usually 25 year olds aren't looking for anything with a 16 year old. Most 25 year olds want a guy that can take care of them. She's probably just flirtatious and giggly by nature. Sorry.

I agree with bolded part of the above post. She probably thinks your cute and is just having some fun. Id just enjoy it and not take it too seriously.

Not to be mean, but usually 25 year olds aren't looking for anything with a 16 year old. Most 25 year olds want a guy that can take care of them. She's probably just flirtatious and giggly by nature. Sorry.

I agree with this 100%. If she's giggling she's probably thinking (at best) "Aww this kid is so cute" NOT "Aww this man would make a cute boyfriend"

Archived