Girls - is there one particular thing a guy could say or do...

Seymore

That would make you allow them to kiss you? Say you just met a strange guy. Is there something that he could say to you or do for you that would make you just throw everything down right off the bat and say "That was perfect, you can kiss me"?

I know it sounds silly, and that each girl is different. I was just wondering if there is a unique trick to break down each girl's defenses immediately.

That would make you allow them to kiss you? Say you just met a strange guy. Is there something that he could say to you or do for you that would make you just throw everything down right off the bat and say "That was perfect, you can kiss me"?

I know it sounds silly, and that each girl is different. I was just wondering if there is a unique trick to break down each girl's defenses immediately.

Lmao.. I think that is the best question I have ever read in ENA lol...

i think each "trigger" will be different for each girl.

That's what I said. I'm not saying as a whole, just asking if there is one thing for each individual girl.

I realize the shallowness in what I'm about to say...but unless I'm physically attracted to him, the kiss isn't happening no matter WHAT he says. I've kissed guys before that have been the biggest jerks I've ever seen, simply because I thought they were hot.

But yeah, like annie said...it's different for everyone.

i know men always worry about what "lines" to say to a girl the first time they meet. truthfully, it doesn't matter as long as he says *something* (as long as it's not offensive). if george clooney came up to me and started telling me about the price of milk in argentina, i would find him fascinating. a man i'm not attracted to could come up with the funniest, wittiest line, and i would not be swayed.

let's say that a man came up to me, and told me he wanted to take me out to my favorite restaurant for my favorite food (and he had never met me and somehow just knew what i loved), that would probably be a turn on. assuming this psychic man exists somewhere!

There are no magic words that will always work, but the more personalized the come on is, the better. This however will only get me to agree/ want to talk to you for some time, doesn't necessarily mean that I am contemplating already if I could imagine dating you. I just like to get to know people, don't always focus on the fact what gender they have. In order for me to want to share a kiss, it's highly unlikely that 5min of conversation will do the trick, no matter how attractive and charming you might be.

Just act as an Alpha Male. Walk up to her, look straight in her eyes, and just do it, kiss her.

Well of course this only works if you have rock solid confidence and I know I could never do this so fast LOL.

Odd as it sounds, there is something to that ^

When I first met my husband (after several weeks of online and phone chatting), he was getting physically "too close" and planted one on me within the first 15 minutes of that first meeting.

Had I not found him attractive or if something felt weird/off, I woulda been taking a step and half backward for every step he took to get near me...but I wasn't doing that because I was attracted to/interested in him and nothing felt off/weird/creepy/uncomfortable.

I don't think there is anything for me, except being available at the right time.

Maybe under some extreme circumstances, I would/have kissed a man shortly after meeting him, but I don't like some man I barely know trying to kiss me. lol. Double standards or what, yes who does the initiating does make a diff for me when it comes to touching so early on.

I can remember doing that once or twice and it was mostly; he was attractive and nice from the tiny bit I knew him, and he happened to be there at a time when I was feeling impulsive.

Sometimes timing is everything.

Archived