I don't understand how people's words can push me to kill myself?

xShannyx

Last night I was having an emotional break down because of an argument I had with someone. I posted this problem here and some comments just made me feel worse til the point where I had to call 2 suicide hotlines, which didn't work so I ended up calling my mom instead. Now its 11:30 am and I still feel kinda bad..I really need to a develope this "I don't care about what you think of me" attitude before it kills me..sorry I'm just ranting

I've read your other recent threads and I'm concerned that the suicidal thoughts you're having might be due to your new anti depressants...it can be a side effect in some cases. Plus you have the rash which means the new medication may not be agreeing with you. Did you contact your doctor about that?

I only began taking prozac this wednesday so I doubt it's from that. I'll call my doctor on monday to see if the rash is serious. thanks

I know totally how you feel. I was at this point today and am very easily pushed by hurtful words. I'd love to be able to give you advice on what works but so far I haven't found it. Just know you are not alone and there is nothing wrong with you for feeling this way xx

Archived