answer my calls, we talk, and then another hangup

SeaBisquit

hi,my ex is making me crazy he left me for his freinds in the bar about a month ago. stopped answering my calls when he was out, then would show up the next day like nothing happened. tell me he loved me and expect me to just like what he was doing.i got tired of being left alone and started going out with some of my friends which one of them was a guy. now he thinks i slept with the guy and won't even talk to me. but i think he slept with some girl he met at the bar. we can't even talk to each other without screaming and yelling at each other.

we still answer each other calls but the calls always end saying that the relationship is over. we haven't seen each other in two weeks. i don't know what to think anymore. my biggest question is this tho i can talk to him one min and he will be nice and then the next he goes physcho what the hell is going on? he is always accusing me of not loving him and sleeping with someone else. then i say your accusing me because your doing it. and he says he doesn't have the time.

[...]my biggest question is this tho i can talk to him one min and he will be nice and then the next he goes physcho what the hell is going on? [...]

That's easy. You keep playing.

I'd step off the insane merry-go-round, quit all contact, and move forward to find someone who's into me enough not to jerk me around.

If ex ever wants to reconcile and become the kind of BF you deserve, believe me--he'll make sure you're the first to know it. Meanwhile, stop contact.

Archived