Just want to make it through my birthday...

Today is my birthday too! And strangely enough I had a dream about my ex...and it's been over for over 3 years since we broke up. Try not to fixate on the past and try to make today about you and make it special for yourself. Have a great birthday!

My birthday is in 11 days and I'm not too happy about it coming up. Valentine's was depressing enough..in fact so was new years ...lol. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEADUNKEL!!!

I know how you feel. I felt this way 2 Christmas's ago...I kept remembering how awesome xmas was with my ex...and how it sucked without him.

Yeah this has been my most depressing winter to date. I have a lot of goals I'm going to make happen for the summer that's for sure! I'm using winter as my "get ready" time to prepare for many great things and goals and such.

Try to think of it in a different way. Instead of thinking of it as a recurring holiday, think of each new age as if you're crossing into a new state while driving on the expressway. Today you just crossed into Texas and your ex is way back there in Louisiana. You've got new horizons, lots of hope, and you're leaving the past in the past. Look ahead, not behind.

Happy bday.

i hope you have a happy birthday....just make it special just for YOU!!! have it with your friends and family! and they will help you make it special for you!!!

hope all goes well on you special day!!!!

ps: hope you got out of your bed! you need to get out there and live your life and enjoy the day. the special day's still lie ahead for you!!

Thank you guys

I had to get out of bed because I had work today, but it wasn't too bad. Everyone was very nice to me because it was my birthday and someone brought in an ice cream cake for me. I felt like crying most of the day, but held off until I was driving home. Tonight I'm going bowling with friends and sleeping over at a friend's house so the rest of the day should be good. The worst is over I think.

Archived