A question for the ladies.

coolgirl

Say that you met someone via online. You start talking for about a couple of days. Then you met up for drinks and dinner and then go back to their place and end up sleeping together on the first night and the 2nd night. Then he tells you that they like you and they think your cool. Wouldn't you get a little excited to hear something like that? Then they tell you there taking a trip and comes back and telling you that they were never interested in you or never liked you, and tell you that they dont have time for you and telling you that they end up getting MARRIED. how would you feel about that? Would that not be shocking to you? Wouldnt you feel humliated or furious? Right now I"m speechless and dont know what to think anymore. Its like I have been in shock for 2 days and cant get out of it. What would you think of a person like that? Why, would a person so sick do such a thing like that? I started dating again after this incident and not having to think about what just happened. I just cant get out of the shockness.

Coolgirl.

I know I'm not a lady (checks chest....) but turning the tables.....I would be very angry.

Worthless.

I hate how this sh*t happens and I know it happens because I have friends who do this kind of thing to women.

I want to hunt this man down.

I am sick of the high percentage of a-holes in this World.

I know its going to take time for me to get out of the way I am. But really how can I overcome this shockness? Its been 3 days. And cant seem to feel any better. Worst of all he accused me of calling over his parents house. And I dont even know his folks. I never had a number on them.

Yeah, coolgirl. It sucks. It really does. But please, remember to tell yourself that you're better than that. You don't deserve it so don't give him the time of day. Nasty emails will only justify what he did in his mind.

If you need to write it out, you can always vent here.

4 plus this one?!

Where are you finding these guys?!

My ex behaved exactly like your ex which is whjy i was able to completely understand his scheme.

As much as the emails of venting maybe a release for you they aren't going to do anything.

No one else is going to see them so no skin off his nose.

As long as he can make the important people believe you are the reason for his actions, it's all going his way.

I know vengeance is the plan to get back some dignity he took away from you but be careful.

His plan is to make you look like a psycho and he will look for every little excuse and twist whatever you say against you if he can.

Yeah, coolgirl. It sucks. It really does. But please, remember to tell yourself that you're better than that. You don't deserve it so don't give him the time of day. Nasty emails will only justify what he did in his mind.

If you need to write it out, you can always vent here.

If you were in my kind of situation how would you react towards it? would you not be shocked? or furious? Angry?

If you were in my kind of situation how would you react towards it? would you not be shocked? or furious? Angry?

You slept with someone you just met the day before on the internet, and on first date to boot.. It's not that shocking. You barely knew this person.

You slept with someone you just met the day before on the internet, and on first date to boot.. It's not that shocking. You barely knew this person.

That is true. Although his actions were shocking, there are guys (and gals)out there who behave like this. You didn't know this guy so you had no idea how things were going to pan out. Mind you, if you are like me and tend to trust everyone and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, then you wouldn't have even deemed it possible that someone could behave in this way.

Now you know that they can, so you can learn from this and try to make better judgements in the future. Its difficult I know because people can really turn on the charm when they want something.

I agree with Hobbes. This should be a lesson for you and all other single ladies out there. Stop sleeping with guys you don't even know! No one can use you unless you let them. Take time to get to know someone and develop a relationship before sleeping with them. This one was just a jerk, the next one could be a serial killer. Have more respect for youself. Even if he was a really great guy, you likely would lose him by sleeping with him on the first date. Guys don't want girls that will sleep with just about anyone!

i wouldnt have slept with him on the 1st night..or the second. Men like that are jerks and just want to see how many girls they can get in their little black book. Sorry that you have to go through that but its happened to me...i was seeing this guy for about 2 months before i hooked up with my current BF and as soon as we slept together he bounced and said that he neevr liked me and just wanted to sleep with me..he said "you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want."

Boys are just jerks.

I'm sorry that you're going through this.

Some guys will do anything to get a piece of @ss. You didn't do anything wrong, he's just a scumbag. If anything he was probably married the whole time, and wanted to end things before it got any further.

Please be wary on meeting guys online. You never truly know the real deal with them.

Hang in there.

Archived