Question for guys who dumped their now-ex for another woman

I was the woman who was dumped for someone else...

He deleted the risque pics he had of me awhile before he dumped me. He gave an excuse for it that didn't make any sense...then awhile later I found out he'd been cheating on me, and now I think it's because he didn't want the other woman to stumble accross them.

Everyone's different though. There's no way of knowing for sure unless you wanna make it uncomfortable and ask him.

Everyone's different though. There's no way of knowing for sure unless you wanna make it uncomfortable and ask him.

You will never know for sure. I think there is approximately a snowball's chance in hell that my ex deleted the pics in his email account, but I'm sure he'd tell me he deleted them like he was supposed to if I asked.

*sigh* He was an * * * * * * * ....and I was the other woman..apparently the ex thought they were still together so when she came back, he finally broke it off with her to be with me. It's ugly on both ends cause he still kept her hanging around his apartment. But I do understand, my heart does out to you. It sucks being dumped for someone else and to also be lied to that the person you're with, you thought was single.

Archived