Non-exclusive dating relationship

Vince99

Nothing - she either wants to be exclusive or not. In all likelihood, the more you try to get her to be exclusive, the more smothered she will feel and the less likely she will want to be exclusive.

If she doesn't want to be exclusive yet, I suggest you date others, or move on. The less available you are or the more competition she has, the faster she will have to come to a decision.

You can always just keep dating her and keep putting your best foot forward, just don't bring up the exclusivity much or make her feel pressured. Let her make the decision.

Look at it this way, as long as she is seeing you, it means you are likely in the running. Just be vigilant, you don't want to be used, and a few girls out there might do that. That's why I think it'd be best for you to date or show interest in others as well, it'll keep your mind off of her.

It's hypothetical. I just want to know how to handle it if it happens.

I know not to put any pressure on her or try to rush her. I just thought that if they are dating more than one person, there might be something they are looking for in order to decide just to choose one of them.

I just thought that if they are dating more than one person, there might be something they are looking for in order to decide just to choose one of them.

Sometimes that's the case. It has been with me. When I met my boyfriend I had gone on several dates with someone else...in the end I stopped seeing that guy because I didn't feel I could trust him; from conversations and observing his behavior, I didn't think he was the type who could be loyal in a relationship. My boyfriend, on the other hand, I absolutely trusted and when I thought about it I was happy seeing myself in a relationship with him.

So, if you're looking for a specific quality that a woman might be looking for while she's dating (if, that is, she's wanting a relationship), that might be one to consider--make it clear she can trust you, and that you're not going to be a waste of her time.

Nothing - she either wants to be exclusive or not. In all likelihood, the more you try to get her to be exclusive, the more smothered she will feel and the less likely she will want to be exclusive.

If she doesn't want to be exclusive yet, I suggest you date others, or move on. The less available you are or the more competition she has, the faster she will have to come to a decision.

Dude..couldn't have said it better myself.

That's usually how it works. You will find the ones who USE, and when I mean USE..I mean USE..the guys. Say "she doesn't date" yet you KNOW she does. Now..lying is in the equation. Those are usually the majority of the non-exclusive daters..not saying ALL of course. Those you gotta weed out, they're NO GOOD. They're beautiful package comes along with drama, exes, excuses, lies, games, word twisting, hypocritical comments, extreme pride and confidence...yet, SUPER beautiful. Only less than half of a good human being.

From the way you're (OP) sounding. You (OP) sound like you may have a good one. Who is just trying out the certain foods/flavors..to see which suits her taste buds. Lets just hope this doesn't mean SEX with those flavors. Cause Lord do I know some non-exclusive daters who seem to think that's okay in that process.

I'm JUST like you though, OP. SO I know this feeling ALL TOO WELL. Going through something very similar now. But I BELIEVE with the type I was referring to first..you're in a much better position my friend.

Archived