Girl friend hates, that I've stopped doing what she hates...

Jesse Fett

A very good mutual friend of both my Girl friend and I has told me, my gf is angry with me, because I have stopped doing every thing that she always complained I did.

I used to try to play games when she was around, shout insults at people on the tv, act well... handi capped, Drink, make little sexist jokes, and just act in a manner to purposely annoy her.

Since she complained so much about the things I did, I stopped cause I really like her, and now she's mad that I've stopped, cause "its the stuff that makes me, me!"

Are all women like this? Trying to mind "F" you? why complain about that stuff if you're just gonna complain that you can't complain about it anymore?

It seems that you have recognized the immature behavior of shouting, drinking, etc, and did something to fix it - even if she had to point it out. Being obnoxious is not necessarily a part of someone's personality. And I think being considerate and changing this is not changing what makes you you. It is a sign you are growing up. Maybe she needed something to complain about and now she doesn't have anything to complain about.

I think she is the immature one if she doesn't talk to you directly and tells a mutual friend she is upset with you. But on the other hand, you said you were playing a game on purpose to annoy her so i guess you get what you dish out if she is playing games on you now.

I can totally understand why she complained so much about the very immature behaviour, but it is a bit of a mystery why she complains about it now that you stopped. I can only think that you possibly misunderstood what your friend told you as it doesn't make any sense (to me, anyway).

Other than that, I agree with abitbroken's post above.

I think your 'friend' is trring to cause trouble.

A very good mutual friend of both my Girl friend and I has told me, my gf is angry with me, because I have stopped doing every thing that she always complained I did.

I used to try to play games when she was around, shout insults at people on the tv, act well... handi capped, Drink, make little sexist jokes, and just act in a manner to purposely annoy her.

Since she complained so much about the things I did, I stopped cause I really like her, and now she's mad that I've stopped, cause "its the stuff that makes me, me!"

Are all women like this? Trying to mind "F" you? why complain about that stuff if you're just gonna complain that you can't complain about it anymore?

To put if very delicately, you guys both sound very young and have a bit of growing up to do. She sounds like a young teen and not sure of what she wants and is all over the place. I think it's all down to being very young. Things do impove with age and maturity - for both of you..

My friend told me that she really wants me to revert back to my old ways, he said everything quite clearly, and I asked him repeatedly * * * ?

I'd stop allowing friends to meddle in your business. If you're mature enough to have a GF, you're mature enough to discuss this directly with her. Don't assume anything.

You know, I kinda believe the friend. Sounds like a case of the g/f didn't realize that the very things she was trying to change about you might have been the things that attracted her. Happens all the time. You hear about girl changing boy to the point she doesn't like who he is anymore and moves on for lack of challenge.

I wouldn't totally scoff the friends remarks if you trust him generally. If he is okay with you doing so I would tell your g/f what he is telling you and talk to her about it.

See what she says.

Archived