since i was about 13 i have had a weird rash/ shaving spots around my bikini line, ive had them for years now and have tried so many creams and i dont want to go to the doctors i just need suggestions on what could help get rid of it, its so embaressing when i have boyfriends.

Sorry, you need to go to the doctor's! If you link it to shaving it's probably ingrowing hairs but it could be anything - you need to get checked out. Doctors don't judge you or look at you as anything other than an interesting case, honestly! As a young woman, it's best to get used to the idea that there are times in your life (contraception, pregnancy) when you will need to show your body to doctors.

Could be a yeast reaction. The area carries varying degrees of yeast all the time, and this can irritate the skin. I wouldn't just settle for topical creams, I'd adjust diet and include lots of yogurt. I'd even consider a probiotic supplement to help adjust this in your digestive system. If this doesn't clear it up, your doc can determine what it is.

Archived