life WITH love but WITHOUT relationship, possible?

dududoll

im pretty well scarred all over as i've been with many men before this, always was dependent on each of them, always giving my all to them. i think i was co dependent as i give my all just to feel accepted or loved....

i finally learnt that no man can ever fulfil my needs emotionally and that is why people say 'love yourself before loving someone/if u dont love urself, who can?'.

but i dont give up on love. i dont hate men. i find myself happy and most peaceful with the love from my family and myself. and i think that is enough. that is still love.

can a person live without any romantic relationship?

isnt love enough? lets say i love a guy, i care much for him, he does the same to me too, but any form of serious relationship is not anymore for me. i think i can still live, ... right? men would call me selfish but i dont think thats called selfish cause i put my all not just on myself but to people i care about too. Would love to hear what u think.

My goal was always love plus commitment - I didn't see the benefit in feeling love for someone - and him feeling love for me - and involving sex/physical intimacy if we didn't have the mutual goal of a serious relationship leading to marriage and family. Sure there were phases in my life where I only wanted to casually date - those phases were short lived. Maybe if I hadn't ever wanted a child I might have felt a little differently, or waited even longer to marry or look for a potential husband, but I think having a partner was always very important to me. It's really up to you and what your needs are and what you want out of life and relationships.

That is something YOU need to decide on. hat makes one person happy might not be the same for another. If you find a partner that is of your opinion and you both are truly happy, well than you live your life the way you want to. There is no right or wrong when it comes to love. We all experience it in different ways.

If you love a guy and he loves you, and you are having some kind of relationship even though it is not serious, you are still in a romantic relationship. When a person lives without any romantic relationship it means that there is no partner in their life, be it serious or casual. So the scenario you are describing is still being dependent on having a man around...just not in a serious relationship. If you have truly sworn off relationship for the time being then you would choose not to have any kind of romance, period. As to the question "can a person live without any romantic relationship". The answer is "absolutely yes". Not everyone is lucky enough to find a partner, and not everyone is willing to settle for casual partners just to have "romance" there are plenty of people who live productive, successful, happy lives without romance.

Archived