Nowhere to say it but here...

I really love him. More than I wanted to admit. More than I wanted to feel. But not enough to give up everything (career, location, having kids one day, lifestyle). Otherwise there wouldn't be anything left that defines me. But I really do love him and I can't tell him and I can't be with him because of our differences. I really miss him because he is a great guy and we were so comfortable and good to each other.

Sorry for the random post, but I had nowhere to say this and I wanted to get it off my chest. Hope everyone else is holding up okay.

your words really hit home with me. i actually made the mistake of moving with my gf when she got her dream job. biggest mistake (or the best) of my life. we were together 3.5 years and now broke up for less than 6 weeks. she already has a new boyfriend, too.

you are right! it could have been the best mistake of my life b/c it has forced me to focus on myself and my own problems. i have completely re-dedicated myself to my career since our breakup, and also have been working out every day. its been very hard, but i know that i must focus on me to get over her. it could be a while before im ready to date again!

I really love him. More than I wanted to admit. More than I wanted to feel. But not enough to give up everything (career, location, having kids one day, lifestyle). Otherwise there wouldn't be anything left that defines me. But I really do love him and I can't tell him and I can't be with him because of our differences. I really miss him because he is a great guy and we were so comfortable and good to each other.

Sorry for the random post, but I had nowhere to say this and I wanted to get it off my chest. Hope everyone else is holding up okay.

I feel your pain, in fact I'm having hard time facing my ex took of and never will come back. I didn't know how much I loved her till I lose it (Stupid of me.) I hope after posting this thread you will feel better.

Good Luck to you and you not alone.

fuuf : That's great! Good for you! Those are some very wise advice for me to follow.

ben2010 : I do feel a bit better getting that out. I've been suppressing it and for a while I was handling everything okay, but I really needed to get that out and admit it and hopefully be able to release it.

Archived