Birthday fill with extreme sadness.

Dear EX,

I'm a lil upset about the things you said during our last conversation. You really manipulated me right in my head. You're def a joke, how come I never see this side of you before ? I know you're coping with your personality disorder, but now seriously I'm so confused about who you really are. It's scary to spend more than a year 1/2 with someone who isn't who I think you are... really scary.

Please , for the sake of my sanity, please be brutally honest with me. You said you're worried that you haven't heard from me after a month of NC. You didnt expect me to disappear so suddenly? If you 'really' care, you could at least send me an email. Your reasons ? Because I'm not online and you think I don't want to hear from you or you thaught that something happened to me and I'm reluctant to tell you. Seriously ex, are you retarded ? That's all lame excuses.

Holding my things hostage isnt the right excuses either. I've nicely asked you weeks before to send them over. What's inside your mind ? Why are you doing things that's so hard to comprende?

Hey Celestial.. how long ago was your breakup? Do you feel this low for more than a couple of days in a row? It might be time for you to find some help.. Maybe you can go to the doctor and get therapy and help with depression.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

I'm sorry about your struggles right now. Just keep remembering you're going to be okay. Try saying outloud, "I am okay. Everything is okay." and think about the positive things in your life... your health, your freedom, your future. Try finding a new favorite song. Try dancing in your bedroom, even if it feels silly.

(((big hug)))

Archived