He's moving to Wisconsin

Jetta

Can you move with him?

If not, 2 hours is not that bad. My ex and I lived 2 hours away from each other and we still managed to have a 2 year relationship. I drove down to see him once during the week and every other weekend, he would come up via train and stay with me, or I would drive down and stay the weekend with him.

It's doable.

He didn't ask me to move in with him, and we've only been seeing each other for a month and half. Okay he has hinted about it but didn't ask me, and this shows me he doesn't plan to because I'd be involved in the picking of the location IMO.

He admits we wouldn't see each other as often, but I feel really rejected right now. Like he could move anywhere why further away instead of closer to me?

He didn't ask me to move in with him, and we've only been seeing each other for a month and half. Okay he has hinted about it but didn't ask me, and this shows me he doesn't plan to because I'd be involved in the picking of the location IMO.

He admits we wouldn't see each other as often, but I feel really rejected right now. Like he could move anywhere why further away instead of closer to me?

I don't know about him, but we've never been able to move just anywhere.

It existed as of today. Not before he knew me, his lease is ending in May and he talked about renewing it, moving in with me, moving someplace else, buying a house, just about everything. And now he hits with a move out of state because it's scenic and he likes it from the website?

Archived