what is this girl really trying to say when she mentioned this?

user83

so, first date. girls says

girl did you know im going mexico?"

me: "no" (the way she delivered it im thinking to myself, why do i need to know this?)

girl going to go visit a friend, did you know he lives in a camper by himself at his parents house?"

i dont know why she is telling me this but i actually think its pretty cool and neat how they met and still talk. I dont think anything about it, until a week later i find out she is going with 2 of her friends. she left that part out. was she trying to get me jealous with this? or was she saying shes not interested or something? i find it odd....

so, first date. girls says

girl did you know im going mexico?"

me: "no" (the way she delivered it im thinking to myself, why do i need to know this?)

girl going to go visit a friend, did you know he lives in a camper by himself at his parents house?"

i dont know why she is telling me this but i actually think its pretty cool and neat how they met and still talk. I dont think anything about it, until a week later i find out she is going with 2 of her friends. she left that part out. was she trying to get me jealous with this? or was she saying shes not interested or something? i find it odd....

I don't think she knew herself. Maybe she was just trying to make small talk.

Archived