Online Dating

jscars8

I was thinking about trying online dating and would appreciate if some people could share their sentiments and possibly recommend a site? I don't really have trouble meeting women, but I think online dating could help supplement me, as well as open me up to a different demographic that I don't typically meet at bars. I'm very averse to being viewable on a roster a la link removed because I'm private and uncomfortable with people I know seeing me on there. I understand eharmony has no search feature and you're only viewable to your matches? Any info woulod be appreciated.

Ever tried facebook?? Me and my boyfriend of 4 months met on there, its a great place to network and find somebody (in my personal opinion)..I used to do dating sites but never had any luck, but have a go some people have success, some don't.

I've had tremendously good luck with plentyoffish and okcupid. Both are totally free too. Met my current girl on POF

Eharmony was a waste of time and money IMHO. You can't do searches, so you have to wait for them to send you your potential matches. I'd say out of every 10 matches I received, I was interested in maybe 2. If I started communication with those, chances are they would never respond or I would get closed out. They have a faulty matching system which totally fails to include what qualities you're physically attracted to. Never had much luck on Match either.

eharmony is garbage...it's for REALLY NERVOUS PEOPLE ...who get scared easily...

I tried it twice...I met one person and it seemed more of a job interview than a meeting up.

trying Plentyoffish...and already after one day with no pict I've got one reply from someone real.

Archived