Fun, sweet names to use

ILA

I'm looking for names that I can use to say to the girl I am seeing. I don't want to use the seriously mainstream names such as "sweetheart", "Baby", or "Honey." I don't know, I just don't like them that much. I don't think they fit me. Personally, I kind of like the more old-school type names. My top 2 choices are "Beautiful" and "Love" (at least the latter when the time is right ). So I'm curious, anyone have have any others?

Dude, it has to come from the heart and be original and "you and her"

Guy: Hello _________ I wuv u!!

Girl: Oh, that's so sweet, how did you come up with _____________?

Guy: I did a poll online and asked a bunch of strangers

Girl: What???? You suck!!

Guy: C'mon ____________

Girl: Don't you dare call me ____________!!!

Guy: but, but

Girl: I'm thinkin of a pet name for you and it ain't nice!!

Man.. you have to think about it.

For my ex it was eskimo girl, penguin, little squirrel lol... seriously.. just.. you need to pick on things that are of some relevance to you and her.

I agree totally and utterly with this. Actually, all my onscreen names have been pet names for me at some point, including the one I use on here!

I'm looking for names that I can use to say to the girl I am seeing. I don't want to use the seriously mainstream names such as "sweetheart", "Baby", or "Honey." I don't know, I just don't like them that much. I don't think they fit me. Personally, I kind of like the more old-school type names. My top 2 choices are "Beautiful" and "Love" (at least the latter when the time is right ). So I'm curious, anyone have have any others?

Poopihead. Don't just let her ego inflate with 'gorgeous'

I'm always calling him "sweetie" and "hon." It's kind of a knee-jerk reaction because I'm an elementary teacher and that's how I talk with my students, or anyone really when my guard is down. But I'm trying to be mindful of his comfort zone.... he may not be used to all the sugary pet names and I don't want to turn him off!

Archived