Try this article

bungalo

Well that's interesting - I was looking for an article on this very subject, and couldn't find anything, and yesterday I just said, "I'm going to attract an article to me."

Truly I did!

I'm sure it works. And for more important things than mere googling!

I got as far as 'If you were ever dumped, regardless of what he or she may have said to you in the 'closing argument' of that last conversation, it was your fault.'

hehe The Ikea analogy was funny, there's nothing easier to build then Ikea stuff. There's a more complete LoA post somewhere here on ena. I think this is it. Seems like there's another....

Does this law of attraction stuff really ever work???

I think so. I asked for four thousand dollars in 30 days and got it and in 36 days. Then I asked for 8 grand by my birthday and a week after, an old employer called me back to work for him making double what I made working for him before. Then my attorney told me that he wanted to settle a law suit of mine for guess which amount? 8 grand!

I have the book 'The Secret' and I love it. It teaches you to practice graciousness and to think positive. The law is that positive attracts postive and negative attracts negative.

One reason why so many people have a hard time after a breakup is because they think negative. I believe you attract even more bad stuff thinking this way.

Archived