Do most men fantasize about their ex girlfriends sexually?

WeirdIam

I have noticed personally, and through others, that many men are interested in hooking up with at least ONE of their ex girlfriends.

Even years after the breakup it seems as though men will always have sexual thoughts about at least one of their ex's.

I am wondering if this is some sort of fantasy most men have? Is it a thrill to hook up with an ex girlfriend?

I have many male friends and they all agreed a few of their ex's that they have continued to stay in contact with are sexually tempting. (But not ALL ex's, just some).

I would like to hear other people's opinions on this.

Thanks.

I'm not talking about on an emotional level. I'm talking about strictly sexual thoughts about an ex.

me too. why would i want something I've left behind? That's like eating leftovers from last night when there's prime steak just around the corner. half the fun of the physical side is exploring someone new. Would I want to return to familiar territory? Nopes. It's not healthy to think about the past in that way, or in any way really.

I have whatever I have now (even if at the time, I may have nothing) and that's new and exciting.

whatever, I'm a girl and sometimes i'll do the same thing. No, I don't have feelings for my ex. But was the sex good? Oh my god, yeah. So... is that wrong? No. It's in my head, it's my fantasy. I'm not cheating on my boyfriend and he doesn't have any idea what I'm thinking about.

Personally I don't agree with the 'ex for a reason' statements. Whatever about coming to the conclusion that it's time to go your separate ways I can't imagine all of a sudden not finding someone sexually attractive where once you found them very sexually attractive. I still find my ex sexually attractive and being a single man I don't think I'd hesitate if the opportunity arose.

They shouldn't!

If they are happy in a new relationship there is NO need to fantasize about someone else they dated. Just wrong.

You're very keen on telling people what they should and shouldn't do. Maybe you should just celebrate your own opinion for yourself.

To answer the OP, for me, when I was done with them, there wasn't one iota of desire left. But I realize that a lot of people don't end up breaking up over the issues I have with people myself.

Archived